EGI have published a research story based on a paper by Denise Pumain that used compute resources of 10 federated data centres based in France and Greece.
EGI published a fresh collection of case studies, of which the following two acknowledge the contributions of French resource providers:
France Grilles provides:
– a portfolio of services on a distributed e-infrastructure for the storage and analysis of scientific data
– a support and animation team serving the community and coordinating operations of the grid and cloud computing infrastructures
– more than a thousand users willing to share their expertise and know-how
– the french representation within EGI, the European Grid Infrastructure
– and more than anything, a human network