The EGI Conference 2019 “Shaping the future of advanced computing” will take place in Science Park Amsterdam, 6-8 May 2019 and is the opportunity for research communities, IT-service providers, technology providers, members and partners of EGI to get together, present and co-design services for advanced computing in Europe.
The conference will focus on the technical and operational evolution of the EGI Federation and its services, with a programme structured around workshops, interactive …
France Grilles, GRID’5000, the “Groupe Calcul” , the GDR RSD, GENCI and the Equipex EQUIP@MESO partners are organising together the JCAD, computing and data days: Scientific and technical meeting of computing and data.
The meeting’s objective is to present:
– scientific works, in all disciplines, realised with HPC, HTC and cloud.
– technical work and evolution of tools, infrastructures and services related to HPC, HTC, and cloud.
– research in computer scie…
France Grilles provides:
– a portfolio of services on a distributed e-infrastructure for the storage and analysis of scientific data
– a support and animation team serving the community and coordinating operations of the grid and cloud computing infrastructures
– more than a thousand users willing to share their expertise and know-how
– the french representation within EGI, the European Grid Infrastructure
– and more than anything, a human network