The EGI Conference 2017 will take place in Catania, Italy, between 9-12 May 2017. The EGI Conference 2017 will be held in partnership with the INDIGO Summit 2017 and both events are hosted by INFN-Catania.
More information will be added to the events’ website over the next few weeks. Registration is scheduled to open at the end of January and a draft programme will be also online around the same time.
EGI Conference and INDIGO Summit website: https://indico.egi.eu/indico/event/3249/
The GIS France Grilles and GRID’5000, the “Groupe Calcul” and the GDR RSD and the HPC regional centers organizes the “2016” edition of the French speacking SUCCES Days: scientific meeting of grid, cloud, storage and mesocenters users.
They will be webcasted.
The meeting’s objective is:
– scientific works, in all disciplines, realised with grid, cloud or mesocenters.
– evolution of tools…
EGI is inviting Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to join a one-hour webinar demonstrating computer-aided engineering (CAE) in the EGI Federated Cloud Infrastructure, with the example of OpenFOAM software containers taking place on 20 October between 16:00-17:00 CET.
France Grilles provides:
– a portfolio of services on a distributed e-infrastructure for the storage and analysis of scientific data
– a support and animation team serving the community and coordinating operations of the grid and cloud computing infrastructures
– more than a thousand users willing to share their expertise and know-how
– the french representation within EGI, the European Grid Infrastructure
– and more than anything, a human network