EGI is inviting Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to join a one-hour webinar demonstrating computer-aided engineering (CAE) in the EGI Federated Cloud Infrastructure, with the example of OpenFOAM software containers taking place on 20 October between 16:00-17:00 CET.
The DPM workshop will take place on the 23th and 24th of November2016 at LPNHE (Paris),
with the kind support of the French DPM community.
SUCCES Days will take place in November 23-24th at the Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris.
The meeting’s objective is double :
– scientific works, in all disciplines, realised with grid, cloud or mesocenters.
– evolution of tools, infrastructures and IT provides opportunities for users .
France Grilles provides:
– a portfolio of services on a distributed e-infrastructure for the storage and analysis of scientific data
– a support and animation team serving the community and coordinating operations of the grid and cloud computing infrastructures
– more than a thousand users willing to share their expertise and know-how
– the french representation within EGI, the European Grid Infrastructure
– and more than anything, a human network