The Programme Committee is inviting “all the stakeholders including funding agencies, the research communities and the infrastructure providers, both public and private, to come together and share their insights, concerns, needs and vision for the future.”
The call for participation is now open.
Dates and deadlines
6 April – Announcement of the Call for Participation
1 May – Online submission opens
3 June – Deadline for submission (full sessions, single presentations, demonstrat
The 6th DIRAC User Workshop will take place in Montpellier, France from 23 to 25 may 2016.
You can find all informations and the registration online.
France Grilles provides:
– a portfolio of services on a distributed e-infrastructure for the storage and analysis of scientific data
– a support and animation team serving the community and coordinating operations of the grid and cloud computing infrastructures
– more than a thousand users willing to share their expertise and know-how
– the french representation within EGI, the European Grid Infrastructure
– and more than anything, a human network