The conférence Digital Infrastructures for Research (DI4R 2018) will be held in Lisbon on 9-11 October 2018. The conference is organised jointly by EOSC-Hub, GÉANT, OpenAIRE and PRACE.
The Programme Committee is inviting you to propose demonstrations, talks, tutorials, posters……
The call for participation is now open.
Deadline for the submission: 29th of June 2018.
A Software Management Plan (SMP) model have been developped in the PRESOFT (Preservation for REsearch SOFTware) project.
To access the model in DMP OPIDoR, ask for an account, then create your plan, click on “Not applicable/not listed” at the funder choice level and then select the “PRESOFT projet” organ…
France Grilles provides:
– a portfolio of services on a distributed e-infrastructure for the storage and analysis of scientific data
– a support and animation team serving the community and coordinating operations of the grid and cloud computing infrastructures
– more than a thousand users willing to share their expertise and know-how
– the french representation within EGI, the European Grid Infrastructure
– and more than anything, a human network